Together we will reach the target - we start with ONE family to help them with a proper, reachable and workable project. Our Father provided already for the cost of the drilling and equipping of the first borehole. GLORY !!
We are half way with the 10 km path to the drill site in the bush.
The next challenge is the fencing material for the 500 x 500 m - solar electric - moveable camp. Cost Us $ 8,000.
Please - read this - let some water flow and send it to your contacts and Face book friends and together we say - Thank You Father for Your Perfect Fulfilment of All what we need.
The Government of Botswana gave permission to a few families to drill their own borehole on their own 4000 hectare land. They also subsidize the first USA $12.000 to drill a borehole. The cost to drill a bore hole of 200 meter is about USA $20.000 - the $8.000 difference must be raised by themselves.
Let's use the crowdfunding method to help SIX families.
Below is the information for ONE family:
- To DRILL a Borehole: $20.000 - We already have $12.000 in Government subsidy - We need $8.000.
- To EQUIP the bore hole with a solarpump, tank and water reticulation: $7.000.
- Erect a movable 500m x 500m solar electric fence to protect their goats from predators like jackals, leopard and theft: $8.000.
- Enable them to manage and give drinking water to their own animals.
- Produce vegetables for own consumption and to sell for an income.
- Supply a soup kitchen in New Xanagas with goat meat to give food to old, poor and disabled people.
- TOTAL/1 x Family: $33.000.
- TOTAL/6 x Families: $198.000.
- Let's use the crowdfunding principle – many people donate a little bit to reach the aim of USA $198.000 to drill 6 boreholes and equip them for 6 families.
- Every ONE who reads this – if possible - invests at least R100 or USA $10.
Use PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org
or REFERENCE: GOATFARM;
FNB Lynnwood 252045
acc nr: 620 318 253 86
GS Joubert - Christ Light Current
or REFERENCE: GOATFARM;
Standard Bank Gobabis
acc nr: 143 356 488
- Please - Forward this to your email contacts and Facebook friends.
- Every one who support this idea are welcome to visit us FREE for up to one month, camping - living in a permanent tent. Just supply your own food or eat with us what we eat.
New Xanagas Goat Farmers
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.